FNB Namibia is recruiting a Migration Officer, in Windhoek, Namibia.
- To provide customers with appropriate self-service banking solutions, service and support through effective sales and migration of clients to alternative channels
- Build customer relationships through providing professional advice, support and after sales services
- Identify and utilise opportunities to assess and improve own performance
- Achieve sales and new client acquisition targets to contribute to profit and growth of business
- Report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making
- Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements and adhere to processes and procedures related to area of specialisation.
- Deliver customer service through adherence to quality service standards
- Contribute to cost efficiencies through responsible utilisation of work-related resources
- Contribute to teamwork and inclusivity within own team
- Provide training to customers on an ongoing basis to increase understanding of the advantages of using alternative channels
- Implement the digital channel migration strategy in area of responsibility to meet business targets
- Minimum Qualification - Grade 12 with 25 points
- Preferred Qualification - Relevant Certificate or Diploma
- Experience - 1 to 3 years relevant experience
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted