Multi Skilled Consultant (m/f)
FNB Namibia recruiting a Multi Skilled Consultant (m/f), to be based in Windhoek, Namibia.
- To provide a relief function for Teller, Collections Consultants and Cash Migration Official in an efficient and effective manner to ensure the smooth running of functional areas
- Achieve net profit growth for business
- Achieve the delivery of exceptional customer experience against the Balanced Scorecard standards
- Engage with the customers in a professional way as specified in the service standards
- Ensure customer's needs and expectations are understood and solutions provided.
- Deal with customer complaints, relating to collection activities and ensure that it is resolved to the satisfaction of the customer
- Convert identified leads into successful sales. Achieve individual targets as set according to appropriate business area or sales plan
- Manage performance standards for the relief role(s) in Telling, Service, Sales or Administration
- Approve, validate, verify, check and authorize Frontline activities
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies
- Grade 12. An appropriate recognized business degree at NQF level 6 is preferred
- 2-3 years branch related experience with 4 to 6 weeks role related training experience in the following: Foreign Exchange, Mandates, Security, Telling and Customer service
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted