Senior Brand Manager (m/f)
Namibia Breweries is recruiting a Senior Brand Manager (m/f), to be based in Windhoek, Namibia.
- This position is accountable for building brand equity through planning and implementing profitable brand strategies that enable the brand to consistently grow its value share/ volume shares within the market
- Responsible for leading the development of the annual brand strategy, its regular review & implementation
- Provides strategic input to the annual Marketing division strategy
- Evaluate, review, and analyze portfolio/brand performance to ensure brand equity and profitability objectives are met
- Identify key brand issues and plan accordingly to mitigate any risk to the brand equity and profitability
- Compile detailed operational plan and budget for brand clusters, including media, promotions, etc
- Lead and own the marketing work stream on all brand innovation and renovation projects
- Provide support to relevant stakeholders in managing and implementing projects within the marketing division
- Provide input and guidance on new NCP opportunities within brand cluster
- Lead, coach and develop staff
- Marketing Degree with a minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in brand management, of which 4 years should be in a management role in FMCG marketing.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted