Senior Human Resources Officer
Namdeb is recruiting a Senior Human Resources Officer, to be based in Windhoek, Namibia.
- To provide an effective organizational development and job evaluation support service to user departments that effectively contributes to achieving the company’s strategic objectives
- Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Facilitation skills training
- On-the-job coaching, in accordance with Development Matrix
- Job evaluation system
- Facilitation techniques
- Organizational Developmental Intervention Projects
- Behavior science degree/Diploma or equivalent recognized HR qualification.
- Major subjects; Human Science/Management Business subjects
- Three (3) years, practical experience in organizational, training and development environment
- Demonstrable competence using advanced Microsoft office with a key focus on Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Understanding SAP HR Modules will be considered as added advantage
- Administration of Vienna Dover and other Psychometric Assessments will be a key added advantage
- Code 8 Drivers license
- External candidates will be offered on a 2-year Fixed Term Contract (FTC) basis.
- Job Specific competencies include:
- Results orientated with collaborative skills
- Good analytical ability
- Good Communication Skills
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Able to build and maintain good working relationships with various stakeholders
- Knowledge of Namdeb mining methods and strategies
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Indicate the source of this job post: working.co.na
- Comprehensive packages are negotiable and preference will be given to applicants from designated groups in terms of the Namibian Affirmative Action Act. Interested candidates should forward curriculum vitaes with supporting documents
How to Apply
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
This vacancy is no longer accepting applications